History: Storiale Consulting Group, Inc.
Storiale Consulting Group, Inc. is a registered S Corporation in the state of Illinois.
Website Management Since 2003
After several years of managing online course development and websites for nonprofit organizations, Lou Storiale moved back to Chicago and continued to manage websites and micro-sites for Hudson Institute, a Washington D.C. Think Tank and Research Organization.
Lou continued to work with non-profit organizations exclusively, soon managing over 20 websites for Hudson Institute and Sagamore Institute. Lou helped Chicago's own, Heartland Institute, with the design usability and information architecture for their current site design and quickly moved on to other nonprofit institutions, associations and then small businesses. Lou established an S Corp in the state of Illinois in 2005.
Team Work & Collaboration
Lou Storiale is a long time student of management and leadership, the likes of Stephen Covey, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, John Maxwell, and many others. In 2008, Lou entered the Depaul University Master's Program for IT project management, earned the PMP certification (project management professional) from PMI.org and certification in the ever popular, Agile project management methodology, called Scrum.
We work with internal teams, distributed workforces or we can come to your location for team meetings and strategy sessions. We can make whatever working scenario that works for you - work.
Portfolio of Companies
Private Companies and Small Businesses
- Bader Company (insurance)
- Artist Craftsman Supply (art supply)
- Orlowsky & Wilson, Ltd (law firm)
- Friedman Partners (consulting)
- Symmetry Counseling (health)
- Kroshus Consulting (consulting)
- Clarity Partners (consulting)
- Alice Padrul (fashion)
- AMS Direct (direct marketing)
- Tints Unlimited (window tinting)
- Window & Door Concpts (construction)
- Westring Construction (construction)
- PMO Directory (online marketing)
- Bankruptcy Insurance Solutions (insurance)
- Chicago Fight House (fitness)
- 1 on1 Personal Training (fitness)
- Spitzer Internet Strategy Group (marketing)
- Virtus Creative Group (marketing)
- Kyoku For Men (fashion)
- Dark Angel (automotive)
- Pure Rain Nail Spa (fashion)
- Prette Hair Salon (fashion)
- Eco Handyman (construction)
- Bidtopia (auction)
- SD3 Corporation (application development)
- Pharmaceutical Education and Research Institute (PERI, Inc.)
- Hudson Institute (14 micro-sites)
- Center on Economic Progress
- Association of Legal Administrators
- The Chicago Public Library
- Center on Faith in Communities
- Elevate Urban Youth
- Heartland Institute
- Sagamore Institute
- Esperanza Community Services
- The Chicago Public Library (The largest public libary in the World)